Saturday, January 5, 2008

Started a blog for no apparent reason

I have no idea why I decided to start a blog. I guess I can write about riding bikes. I don't really do anything else.

Rode my bike this morning for about 3 1/2 hours to Spring Valley school. It was pretty cool, rolled out with about 11 or 12 dudes. Didn't ride that hard on the way out, but rode pretty hard on the way in. Started to get a flat at the end of the ride, but was to lazy to pull over and change it, so I limped it in on a squishy for about 6 miles to my house. Went to go put a new tire and tube on at the house, but of course I bought the wrong size tire (IDIOT!!). So I had to drive back over to the bike shop. Good Times, I'm out

2 comments:

Brianne said...

Whats up blogger! You did hang out at our house today too....something other than biking!? I don't know if I should mention that on your page...people might find out that you do other things than cycle...hahaha.

Vincenzo said...

I was at your house, but I was thinking bout cycling while I was there