Tuesday, October 7, 2008

I suck at Blogging!

Ok so I haven't done a blog in a very long time! When I started the blog I thought I would update it, but we all know that hasn't really happened. It's tough to find time to write on this thing between the tough 20 hour work weeks and the 25 hour training blocks! I mean you throw a nap or two in there and I'm booked! After thousands of emails from my fans and cycling groupies telling me that they miss my amazing writing I am finally breaking down and doing a blog entry. I'm not even going to try to catch up on all that has happened, because there is just to much. The season is over now and I have scaled back my training a little bit and it is killing me. I am forcing myself not to do as much and I hate it! If the goal in cycling was to run your body into the ground I would be one of the all time greats! The season had it's usual ups and downs with some good results and some sh*tty results. I raced all the way thru September which was a first for me and ended the season with a crazy *ss crit in Las Vegas during Interbike. As a team we did awesome! We always rode as a team and was a major presence in all the races we did. The Boschinator had something like 14 wins and put a stamp on being one of the best crit riders in the state if not country! We had Joel and Eric throwing down and adding some wins and consistant results from everybody! I was happy because I was doing some of my best rides at the end of the year, which has not been the case in years past. I rode well in the Cal Cup and did good times at Mt. Shasta and Mt. Ashland. I got a personal best time of 33:11 up the Tollhouse Grade, which nobody really cares about outside of Fresno County, but is a good way for me to judge my fitness and progress. Next I plan on easing back into training and doing some local psycho cross. See you in another 5 months. I'm out!

6 comments:

runjoelrun said...

As a "Chain" groupie I couldn't be happier to finally get some sugar on this sorry ass blog of yours.

Time to regroup man, give it up for a minute. I know I have!

Anonymous said...

boshinator - the best in the country - I am sure Hilton Clarke and Daniel Holloway and all the other pros would have something to say about that - come on get real!!!

Vincenzo said...

Joel-your right this is a sorry ass blog, I think we all need a little rest.

Anon- the pros might have something to say about that, but they all would be quick to jump on his wheel in the last few laps,as he has the strength and the skills to lead anybody out!

Brianne said...

I'm glad to hear everything is going good...sounds like you have a little extra time to go to...oh I don't know to Tahoe for New Years! You better go Vinny!

norcalcyclingnews.com said...

Boshinator IS one of the best crit riders in the country. And, i think he's realizing that ... because he just keeps getting that little bit nicer and ... more human each year.

you know, chillin' out and starting to realize that his legs do all the talking.

each season, my respect for BB grows. too bad he's just so damn ugly.

and you, young man ... keep on the warpath, bud. rest up, recharge, and come out for another great year.

you're one of the norcal hardmen, fo'sho. and you haven't even learned how to race yet!!!

i cringe to think how good you'll be in another 3 years.

GET IT, BRUDDA!

best and see you out there,
m

Jenn said...

I agree with the title of this blog you kinda do suck at blogging, I mean really you haven't blogged since October!! I wanna hear about this excruciating training you have been doing!!